QuickBooks Point of Sale Transactions Missing in QuickBooks
- After the financial exchange, a backup was restored in QuickBooks.
- Transactions were deleted manually in QuickBooks.
- You are in a different QuickBooks file than the one that has the transactions.
How to fix it
Choose the solution that best matches your situation:
- An older backup was restored in QuickBooks and many POS transactions are missing (Recover QuickBooks):
Only a few POS transactions are missing (resend individual transactions):
- 1) In Point of Sale, choose Financial > Recover QuickBooks.
- 2) Click Continue on the warning message and then enter the date range that was covered by the original financial exchange.
- 3) Enter Yes in the confirmation window and click Continue to resend the transactions to QuickBooks.
- 1) Choose Point of Sale > Sales History.
- 2) Select the Sales Receipt that needs to be resent to QuickBooks.
- 3) Choose want to > Show Financial Detail. (Version 9 and below: Choose want to > View Financial History.)
- 4) Select Resend this document during the next financial exchange.
Choose Financial > Update QuickBooks.