QuickBooks™ Point Of Sale: Add a New Security Group
You are not limited to the predefined security groups. You can create new security groups with your preferred security rights, and then assign them to your employees.
To add a new security group:
- 1)From the Employees menu, select Security.
- 2)Select New Group from the window toolbar.
- 3)In the New Group dialog, enter a unique name for the group and select OK.
- 4)The new group is created and added as a new column to the Security window. The group initially has no security rights.
- 5)Edit the security rights of the new group, granting rights as needed.
- 6)Select Save.
- 7)Assign the new group to employees, using the procedures described in the Viewing or Editing an Employee Record topic.